How can I put TV channels in order now that I have put on Willobuild

Billy315

TK Supporter
Hi

How can I get BBC1 HD Scotland east followed by BBC 2, STV Scotland east, CH4 HD and CH5 HD? :unsure::unsure:

I just added Willobuild and the change has taken away the channel build it had before.

Thanks(y)

I found the channels the only one still in SD is STV Scotland. Can you help me correct this please.

What I am getting on my screen

Attachments

• channel3.jpg
    channel3.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 12
  • channel31.jpg
    channel31.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 11
  • channel311.jpg
    channel311.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 11
  • channel3111.jpg
    channel3111.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 10
Yes, that's my point. It is appearing in the Sky channel list but it's encrypted. In Freesat it is FTA.
I don't know if this is normal or not.

Yes, that's my point. It is appearing in the Sky channel list but it's encrypted. In Freesat it is FTA.
I don't know if this is normal or not.
There are 4 STV HD channels and the only one opening is on the transponder 11068 V 23000 3/4 if that any use to you

There are 4 STV HD channels and the only one opening is on the transponder 11068 V 23000 3/4 if that any use to you
It might be some use to Billy hopefully. I live in England and have never tried Scottish channels before. It looks like ITV to me.
I was expecting something like a scene from Braveheart.

Most of he STV HD channels are not Free to AIr.

@Billy315

Did you want to use the Freesat channel listing or Sky channel listing?

What do you want in the first bouquet? Your options are:
All the channels (roughly 900)
All the HD channels
All the Free HD channels
None- (the first bouquet will then be the Entertainment bouquet)

What channels (names not numbers) do you want in the entertainment bouquet. List the first 6 please.
Edit: Already posted on post 1. Doh!

Last edited:
Fir the purpose of this exercise, do not use bouquets when selecting the service/channel, use the orbital selection method to see the all the different versions of the channels. Up (next to OK), Green for Reception/satellite/extended, select 28.2, all the channels will be listed alphabetically. Pressing 7 several times will take you to the channels starting with P,Q,R,S Think of it like the old phones.

Also, there is nothing stopping you from adding your chosen service to your bouquets.

Just because a service is free on Terrestrial, it does not mean it is free on satellite. There used to be quite a few examples (Dave, Pick, Quest +1, Movies etc) one current example is London Live. It is free on Terrestrial (can only be received in the London area) but not free on satellite. One of the Channel 4 channels on satellite is not free, it is intended for the people in ROI.

Following are encrypted, they are indicated by the green encryption icon in my screenshot.
STV Dundee HD (12226 MHz)
STV North HD (12168 MHz)
STV Scotland East HD (12363 Mhz)

As per hedges2016, the HD version on 11067/8 MHz is free

The ITV/STV names are massaged by ABM. If you scanned without using ABM, the names will be just be ITV/STV HD. The one you get in your bouquet is dependent on your region in ABM. I have attached two different screenshots to illustrate the minor difference.

Attachments

• STV HD.jpg
    STV HD.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 14
  • STV without ABM renames.jpg
    STV without ABM renames.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Attachments

• 01 ABM options.jpg
    01 ABM options.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 02 ent.jpg
    02 ent.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I was getting the 5 HD UK channels with STV HD on Freeview before I moved to Willobuild.

I Just seem to have a padlock on STV East HD. So do all the sly ones. Anyway around this guys?

As Abu said, STV HD is available FTA on Freeview, Freesat and on Sky UK Scotland West. You are scanning Sky UK Scotland East which is encrypted.
The Sky channels have a padlock on them because Sky expect people to pay to watch them.
There are plenty of FTA channels on Sky.

Scottish West SD Custom:

1628329446579.png

Last edited:
Freeview: Channels received using an aerial. To avoid confusion, just call this Terrestrial or add "using an aerial".
Free To Air (FTA): Channels that is free to watch, no card is required. Does not matter whether on satellite, cable or Terrestrial
Free To view: Not free. Requires a card with entitlements or a working card share.

Please post a screenshot or clear picture of how ABM is now configured.

Back