How can I put TV channels in order now that I have put on Willobuild

or make a new bouquet in webif and do it that way. i have a seperate bouquet i made for a "mixed euro" bouquet and you can put all your channels exactly where you want them and doesnt get over written by abm updates and crossepg still updates fine

This is my plugin browser with OpenWebif. No idea what to do next.

Attachments

• IMG_20210809_085304.jpg
    IMG_20210809_085304.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210809_090231.jpg
    IMG_20210809_090231.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
Go on your PC and put in your receiver IP address then use edit bouquet and add bouquet. Name it whatever you want "custom" Then FTP into your box and find the bouquet you just created "custom" and drag it to desktop - etc/enigma. Then add any channels you want to it from other bouquets and then drag it back to the enigma folder and restart reciever

Go on your PC and put in your receiver IP address then use edit bouquet and add bouquet. Name it whatever you want "custom" Then FTP into your box and find the bouquet you just created "custom" and drag it to desktop - etc/enigma. Then add any channels you want to it from other bouquets and then drag it back to the enigma folder and restart reciever
I have now got OpenWebif on my PC. I cant find edit bouquet only bouquet.

Added Custom. But not sure how to use FTP. Dragged Custom to desktop pressed enter and openwebif appears again.

Have settings on tv?

Added Custom. But not sure how to use FTP. Dragged Custom to desktop pressed enter and openwebif appears again.

Have settings on tv?
Use openwebif if easier and you can connect to that. Type your box ip address into browser as before and click on BouquetEditor on the left hand side and you can add and remove what every channels you want.

Open a folder on your desktop (any folder) and put your receiver IP address into the address bar of the folder
Type FTP://yourreceiveripaddress and press enter

You should now be able to see your files on your box.

Select etc/enigma2 and search for your bouquet you created. Drag to desktop and add channels, then drag back to folder and restart enigma and the bouquet should be on your receiver.

Trying to add channels through using mouse yet nothing happening.

I use Openvix.

Attachments

• IMG_20210813_102649.jpg
    IMG_20210813_102649.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210813_103632.jpg
    IMG_20210813_103632.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 8
Billy315 ive inboxed you

1 bouqueteditor
2 add bouquet
3 name bouquet
4 name bouquet whatever (im calling mine "example")
5 bouquet added to bottom of list
6 create new folder on desktop
7 type your receiver ip address into new folder address bar and press enter or arrow
8 log on username root password blank unless youve changed it
9 open etc folder
10 open enigma2 folder
11 scroll until you find your userbouquet (example in this case)
12 drag example to desktop
13 drag any other bouquet off you want to transfer from. last scanned has latest uk channels
14 bouquets on desktop
15 open both bouquets and transfer any channels you want into your example bouquet until you have all the channels you want
16 when you got what channels that you want close the window and when prompted save changes, then drag back to enigma2 folder
17 save
18 drag example back to enigma2 folder
19 confirm replace yes
20 restart gui
21 channels will now be in the bouquet. you can move the bouquet to the top of the list if you like using move mode or dragging in bouquet editor

12 drag example to desktop I have made it this far.

Just going through to Kitchen to stick head in bucket of cold water.

Continue later :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks gilvey

Billy315 ive inboxed you

1 bouqueteditor
2 add bouquet
3 name bouquet
7 type your receiver ip address into new folder address bar and press enter or arrow
9 open etc folder
10 open enigma2 folder
13 drag any other bouquet off you want to transfer from. last scanned has latest uk channels
14 bouquets on desktop
15 open both bouquets and transfer any channels you want into your example bouquet until you have all the channels you want
16 when you got what channels that you want close the window and when prompted save changes, then drag back to enigma2 folder
17 save
19 confirm replace yes
20 restart gui
21 channels will now be in the bouquet. you can move the bouquet to the top of the list if you like using move mode or dragging in bouquet editor

Billy315 ive inboxed you

1 bouqueteditor
2 add bouquet
3 name bouquet
9 open etc folder
10 open enigma2 folder
14 bouquets on desktop
17 save
19 confirm replace yes
20 restart gui
Hi Gilvey Can you send back all the pictures with the descriptions

Found info now get back to you.

Last edited:
Back