How do I add Mgcam 1.45 to Sftcam Panel?

hearts

Hi, Im using OpenATv 6.2 on a Zgemma H2H I have FTPd the Mgcam 1.45 IPK to temp and installed it thru IPK installer. It said it was all ok. However I cant see it in the SC Panel. When I FTP to the box the Newcam.txt file has changed so this must be it but how do I activate it? All that is in the Softcam Panel is 1.38 and CCcam. So where is 1.45?
Thanks

Hi, Im using OpenATv 6.2 on a Zgemma H2H I have FTPd the Mgcam 1.45 IPK to temp and installed it thru IPK installer. It said it was all ok. However I cant see it in the SC Panel. When I FTP to the box the Newcam.txt file has changed so this must be it but how do I activate it? All that is in the Softcam Panel is 1.38 and CCcam. So where is 1.45?
Thanks

Mgcamd 1.45 has a newcamd.list included in the ipk which overwrites the existing one.
You will have to enter your line details in the new file and restart the softcam.

it wouldnt install on my 6.2 so i reflashed it to 6.4 and added.

there is nothing i can think of that you cannot install again on a new image.

Mgcamd 1.45 has a newcamd.list included in the ipk which overwrites the existing one.
You will have to enter your line details in the new file and restart the softcam.

Yes thanks and I have that, and it has done that and I have entered my line. My problem is I cant chose to activate 1.45 as it isn't an available choice in the Softcam Menu. Only 1.38

it wouldnt install on my 6.2 so i reflashed it to 6.4 and added.

there is nothing i can think of that you cannot install again on a new image.

I'm updating a friends image on Zgemma box for Virgin and he has IPTV on it from someone I don't know. If I flash the box we don't have the relevant info for reinstalling the IPTV. So I just want to put 1.45 on it to allow him to get back his channels.
I have an image and backup of Grog Build which is working great with Oscam but I cant put it on this box.

I'm updating a friends image on Zgemma box for Virgin and he has IPTV on it from someone I don't know. If I flash the box we don't have the relevant info for reinstalling the IPTV. So I just want to put 1.45 on it to allow him to get back his channels.
I have an image and backup of Grog Build which is working great with Oscam but I cant put it on this box.
Just take hix IPTV details off the box first. Openatv 6.2 is really old so sooner or later you will need to update. Dont be a chicken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Plenty of help here

Lol I was going to do that but I cant even find what he is using for his IPTV.
your right about the help Ive had a lot from here lately and Im grateful. :-)

Mgcam 1.45 is on the box somewhere tho as it has installed and newcamd.txt is there and I have put the line in. All I need is to activate it :-)

try removing all instances of mgcam then reinstall 1.45
Cannot get through to some people lamblamb . We have both told him how to fix the problem as just needs to take any sub details off the box to reinstall on the new build. 20 minutes on grogs or 7 minutes on willobuild :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cannot get through to some people lamblamb . We have both told him how to fix the problem as just needs to take any sub details off the box to reinstall on the new build. 20 minutes on grogs or 7 minutes on willobuild :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

try and read the words and understand what I am saying. Then try and think of the question thats being asked and not the one you think is being asked.
I could if I wanted put another inage on. Thats not what Im asking.
I’m asking about Mgcam on the build I have. If it doesn’t work on this build then that is an answer. But if it does work then I want to get it to work.

Back