how do i know if a website is legit???

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
i am looking to but a metal shed and have been quoted €15-1600 from southern irish suppliers.
i found this company through e bay Yardmaster International

Cahore Road,Draperstown,BT45 7AP,UK.

now i need to know if they are legit as they will only accept a cheque or sterling draft.
cash at a push if i go up to them. but seeing as the delivery fee is only £17 it makes sense to let them deliver.
i have googled "yardmaster reviews" and got little info, mainly about an english branch.
when i google their address i get a google map which gives their name at the adress supplied, also a few other business type directories listing Yard master.
does anyone know how to be sure of this and any other website.
thanks a lot

98% HiTeck, but they use a persons name on e bay, but his address is the same postcode as the other the same town, etc

thats him, but the other "official" site is some what less expensive and i have been able to get a little more discount off them. also the delivery is much cheaper. though i suppose i could try to contact him from ebay to cadge a little discount?

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

sorry, i also meant to say that the sizes on e bay no longer interest me, i need a more compact shed.

As asked, what about paying with pay pal? get him to list one of the sheds you want on ebay and buy it via there then pay with paypal, he is verified so you should be quite safe.

i'll give that a go, at least then i will know if he is the same person, thanks for thinking outside the box(y)

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

wheelo if you had said earlier, we just scraped 1. brand new.:loco:
I was offered one free of charge about 9 months ago and at that stage the good lady wanted to do all sort of mad work like knock down a small concrete shed, dig this, dig that, move this etc, so i said no.
she got that work done just before we went on holidays and now i need a shed as everything is under the stairs.
thanks for the offer, and i am sure that you could have delivered it since you are on holidays Dee(y)

I have sent a message to the man via e bay and will let you know what happened HT

go to *link removed by 7thsinger* they have the info there and u can download cames there and u can get the chip there

Last edited by a moderator:
Back