How do I remove xstream from a H2S

I have had a iptv trial and would like to remove xstream from my machine.
I'm obviously doing something wrong but not sure what. I go menu, plugins, highlight xstream nd press delete ( red button)
I expected that to remove it but i brings up a new page with subfolders - drivers, extensions, language, picons, settings, skins, softcams and systemplugins.
Please can someone advise me on what I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Or using dream explorer.

Press green, dream explorer and look in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

delete the Xtream plugin folder reboot box

Asmad's solution worked for me & I've deleted Xtream but I need to install the epgimport plugin. however when I try to download it I get Execution process: Collected errors:* opkg_lock: Could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable. Execution finished!! The epgimport plugin isn't downloaded or installed. Your help please.

a helping hand would be good.
i am trying add a different iptv on a enigma 2 xtream plugin, but no Blue button to verify account.
My mate already had a iptv service from someone else which has now expired. I am now trying to add different iptv service on it. But no blue button.
i finally got to remove it via putty, rebooted and after reinstalled it. Still showing previous sub expiry date and no blue button

Is there anyway of adding another provider IPTV on the xtreamtv or removing then reinstalling or will my mate have to go back to his original iptv guy to extend it..

User root then press enter then takes u to password and beside pass word , type Enter comman opkg remove XtreamTV ?

I didn't think vix had a password set but maybe it does. You will need one of the vix guys to point you in the right direction.

Post what box you have and what version of vix and it will help them more.

a helping hand would be good.
i am trying add a different iptv on a enigma 2 xtream plugin, but no Blue button to verify account.
My mate already had a iptv service from someone else which has now expired. I am now trying to add different iptv service on it. But no blue button.
i finally got to remove it via putty, rebooted and after reinstalled it. Still showing previous sub expiry date and no blue button

Is there anyway of adding another provider IPTV on the xtreamtv or removing then reinstalling or will my mate have to go back to his original iptv guy to extend it..

I believe the previous provider needs to remove your MAC ID from his IPTV portal in order for you to use for another.

I believe the previous provider needs to remove your MAC ID from his IPTV portal in order for you to use for another.
It won't make any difference as the plugin is server specific and will go to that server even if the provider has removed it.

Last edited:
Back