How do i view a list of my timer conflicts??

TopGadgy

Hi I've had a look in the forum but haven't so far been able I find an answer.

I'll explain, u know when there are conflicts sometimes it will come up randomly telling you what they are like 'a conflict has been encountered when trying to add program at 20:00 Monday' for instance. Well I've got a big list of them coming up but it has that countdown timer and then vanishes before I can make a note of what the conflicts are so any idea either how to manually bring up the list or failing that how to stop it disappearing or to extend the time it's displayed?

Cheers

You have to remember timers start about 3 minutes before time and run about 4 or 5 mins after.
Timers can clash if you want to record say 8-9 and another from 9-10 but with single tuner it will throw up a conflict.
Same can happen if you have twin tuner and wanted more recordings as they might clash depending on times.
Alter your start/stop times can avoid a clash.

You have to remember timers start about 3 minutes before time and run about 4 or 5 mins after.
Timers can clash if you want to record say 8-9 and another from 9-10 but with single tuner it will throw up a conflict.
Same can happen if you have twin tuner and wanted more recordings as they might clash depending on times.
Alter your start/stop times can avoid a clash.

I've already changed those settings to 0 mins before and after and I still get the conflicts I just want to know what the conflicts are so I can amend them there must be a menu that shows them?

It would be in timers when setting up a recording it will list what programs are on timers and if adding another one it will say a conflict and show with what.

Back