how do you renew your subscription for starview?

is there anyone else but boxman doing subs for the starveiw 7 box as im not sey up for alertpay? boxman is having a few probs with alertpay

personally

I wouldn't touch alertpay with a barge pole. Google it and read some of the comments. Whoever you are paying gets commission depending on how many people pay them and also they take £2.50 commission so your £25-26 6 month subscription suddenly becomes £28.50

hello andyhull
this alertpay is all new to me and ive gone to boxman around 20times over the last 12mnth and always used paypal

was very happy

that my box was resurrected within about 24 hours of paying for another 6 months. Got home at 7pm checked sly sports2. Its all good. But just before kickoff. Hang on whats this. message alternating between 'scramble' and 'no signal' I've never seen it say no signal on a channel before. So i missed 3 goals and a red card and then it comes back but every few seconds I get this .... :(

http://tinyurl.com/7yq8vvz

boxman sent me a email a couple of days ago saying paypal have copped on about starview subs so he couldnt use them anymore thats why he switched to alertpay but how are we able to use paypal to get the sub? i think what withnail69 says about commission has something to do with the boxman`s decision to use alertpay,

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

withnail69 try a factory reset to see if that helps it worked for me when ever my box scrambled or froze.

boxman sent me a email a couple of days ago saying paypal have copped on about starview subs so he couldnt use them anymore thats why he switched to alertpay but how are we able to use paypal to get the sub? i think what withnail69 says about commission has something to do with the boxman`s decision to use alertpay,

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

withnail69 try a factory reset to see if that helps it worked for me when ever my box scrambled or froze.

yeah tried lots of scans lots of rebooting box. all to no avail. Sly sports 1 and 3 were both fine. This is all to do with how many people are watching. Its a bit like 20 people on the same broadband its gonna be slow. Thats why its called a cardSHARE I guess. TBH nearly every big event is unwatchable for me. I hope it gets sorted.

if your on about chelsea game last nite i watched it without any probs so it may be your area or internet speed being to slow

Maybe. I've got 10 meg cable broadband though. V strange. Are you using a co-axial splitter like I am?

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Maybe. I've got 10 meg cable broadband though. V strange. Are you using a co-axial splitter like I am?

Also why would that happen only on one channel if it was area or broadband. sports 3 and 1 were absolutely fine as I mentioned

im on 10meg and yes i have 2starviews hooked up aswell as virmin box so co axial signal must be a strong signal you do some times get the odd clitch but starview my be doing maintaince as for last nite game mine was fine so i carnt answer your problem what i do find that whilst usin my laptop to close to tv on the wifi side it does interfere with tv

any news on starveiw 6 7

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

where can i get the latest starveiw 6 7 firmware pls somebody help me

did you sit on remote,?you need to give us more info of what problem and channels if any and any message on screen.

Back