How many satellite cables needed for zgemma h2s

COYBIG!

OK well I had an openbox which I upgrade with because I'm upgrading to a zgemma h.2s. I only have 1 satellite cable as my other one broke off and I satellite cable worked perfect for openbox. Will the work zgemma h.2s work with just 1 satellite cable. Is the other cable for recording and watching another program same time cause if it is I can live without it. But is one cable enough though?

OK well I had an openbox which I upgrade with because I'm upgrading to a zgemma h.2s. I only have 1 satellite cable as my other one broke off and I satellite cable worked perfect for openbox. Will the work zgemma h.2s work with just 1 satellite cable. Is the other cable for recording and watching another program same time cause if it is I can live without it. But is one cable enough though?

yes your only will work with the Zgemma, the box will be used as a single tuner just like openbox, you can buy these cables on the net with connectors, which you could run so you have a twin tuner

So does having one cable just mean I can still have everything apart from recording and watching same time as I don't have twin tuner?

having only 1 cable limits you usage to viewing,why hold back get the other tuners cabled up and working.

Getting it fixed this week hopefully would the 1 cable give me the sports and all the channels to tie me over or will there be few missing?

Yes one cable will give you every channel second cable is just for recording/timeshift ect.
Just rememder to disable tuner b beforesetting up epg etc.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Back