How smart is your right foot?

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so. :)

-

Hilarious G.Just had some family over .And had them do this.They are all over the place.Thanks

I'm a southpaw as well and found it true on both sides, though my left (dominant) foot seems to nearly go in straight line before reversing directions.

My left leg was going back and forth....it stopped in mid circle and just went in a straight line back and forth.

I know a cheat if you want it, you know the sort of thing everyone at a partywith a few drinks, they cant do it, but then you can......I'll PM you then you can decide if you want to share it.

I didn't have a bit of trouble doing this??

I have also been known to be full of **** on occasion as well LOL

Back