How to Edit Platlist

How to Edit Playlist

Hi,

I'm very new to all this so please be gentle with me :beg:

I have set up my IPTV on my Samsung TV using the SS IPTV app can anyone advise me on how I might edit my playlist

hxxp://portal.xxxxxxx.net:1234/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxB&type=m3u&output=ts

All I have been sent is the above (edited) URL, is this what I need to edit?
I have tried to edit it in IPTV Playlist Editor but I get an error "Selected file has incorrect structure"

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not sure if thats what you need to edit for your setup but if you point your browser to the url it should download the m3u file which you can then edit with notepad.

Last edited:
What I do is first open the m3u url in VLC player on my PC. Then you can drag and drop the channels up and down the list as you like and then, when your done, save the playlist as an m3u file. It's the only way I've found so far to get around devices like my zgemma not recognising an m3u url. The trouble with this is, the m3u list you create is fixed at that moment, so if your supplier updates their channels you won't see it. This has done my nut in for a while now. lol

just past your playlist link in your browser and it will download your .m3u file. then open it in notepad to edit it

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Back