How To Find Good Reliable IPTV Provider?

rubbiks

Hi my name is rubbiks I’m looking for advice on how to find good IPTV provider for my Amazon Fire TV Box.

When selecting provider what question should I be asking?

I’ve had two test subscription and the different between providers was like night and day.

My vocabulary and knowledge in IPTV is very limited and would like to be able to compare and know what the differences are.

Any help would be much appreciated

Rubbiks

Its just the nature of iptv, the hard part is finding that good provider, try a few tests and maybe you would be better trying a TK veteran or a provider that has a good number of posts to their name, good luck with your search.

Take as many free tests as you like and dont be pressurised into sending money to anyone.
If you find something you like, take a month, if after the month, its still ok take another month or three months. Never pay for a long sub after one 24h test, wait until youve had it a few months and see what customer service is like

Good advice above. i'd add, try to find one with a support group/page/app where you can see what all their other customers are saying about the service. The nature of IPTV means that there will be issues from time to time, if there's a fault with the server the group chat will be full of complaints - if it's not, then you know the issue is something at your end (box, setup, wiring etc) so you can begin troubleshooting.

Thanks for all your advice guys.

I will post a message in appropriate thread for a IPTV provider.

Hope to see my PM inbox full of providers.

Morning all, can anyone direct me to a good iptv provider. I have a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild.
Don’t want the putty route, need aniptvadder user and pass route.
Full package including vod.
Many thanks

Back