How to install iptv on zgemma

8valia

Hi All,

I want IPTV on my ZGEMMA STAR H2. How do I do this? I have no add ons or plug ins except for the S*Y image and line

There is a plugin called IPTV player you can get, other than that you need to either search for M3U lists or buy a sub. Depends what you want as you already have a line so its pretty much the same. The main difference will be access to 3pm football if thats what you want.

There is a plugin called IPTV player you can get, other than that you need to either search for M3U lists or buy a sub. Depends what you want as you already have a line so its pretty much the same. The main difference will be access to 3pm football if thats what you want.

The main reason I want it is to watch Tv in HD. So if I was to buy a sub which is what I want , then how to I configure it ?

I would get vermin but I have broadband with them so I find it abit booky as they'll probs find out

The main reason I want it is to watch Tv in HD. So if I was to buy a sub which is what I want , then how to I configure it ?

I would get vermin but I have broadband with them so I find it abit booky as they'll probs find out

You only need broadband with vermin
Dont get iptv its not true hd
Vermin is full hd and much better

You only need broadband with vermin
Dont get iptv its not true hd
Vermin is full hd and much better

Do you reckon they'll find out though? As the fibre optic cable connect and Ethernet will be connected to the box. I'm just a little cautious on that .

You can get HD on IPTV, I have full Sly plus loads of channels from around the world in both 720 and 1080P.

Didnt say you couldnt get hd just saying my hd thru my cable is alot better than your iptv i gaurantee it lol

Always a option mate vm anywhere account laptop android ios
Sports
Movies
Bt Sports all HD
Always options ;)

Im sitting here now watching SlyF1 in 1080P perfect stream (touch wood:)) so more than happy. I guess the main benefit of IPTV is channels outside Sly/Vermin such as US channels for 3pms.

lol, now this is a difficult choice.

---------- Post Merged at 02:08 PM ----------

I want to keep the sly line, but if I get a vermin line then how does it work? The to guide ? And won't there be 2 channels of the same name in the TV guide?

I've decided to get a vermin line. But I want it in a way that I can switch from s*y and vermin without losing both sets of channel epg. Is this possible ? If so what would I need to do ?

how do i transfer an m3u file onto my openvix zgemma s2 please,will filezilla or D.C.C. work.

---------- Post Merged at 03:09 PM ----------

how do i transfer an m3u file onto openvix (zgemma s2) please.

Back