How To : Install Multi LNBs on one dish

Sorry, I meant for @steptoe as he has it as an offset on a smaller dish.
I have a few weak TPs that I originally struggled with until I put a bullet on 19,
and they do fade a bit in bad weather,
But, tbh, I don't watch 13 that much, and what I do watch on it is normally fine, speedway and other motorsports mainly.

So today I had a mess about with another old dish I've got knocking about.

This is a simple set up for watching other satellites without the need for a motor or diseqc switch.
EDIT:
I have now set the tuners up as 4 way diseqc even though I ain't using one and it saves changing tuner config and this works a treat. Select a channel then move dish and automatically Comes on.

Ok here's the simple stuff.

Put the dish up and on the pole but a cable tie just below the bracket and tape over to secure but leave the top edge so the bracket can run along it. Using a light coloured tape might be a good idea cos you're gonna want to mark each satellite you find on it.

Now aim you dish
Once up and signal obtained to max strength mark the tape on the pole.
Then continue and do the same for the other satellites.

This is by no way a long term idea if you're running a dish which is high up. This is just a quick way if you have one on your shed or similar.IMG_20220814_135742.jpgIMG_20220814_135748.jpg

Last edited:
Think would just set up a Motorised system
Then have separate satellite dish for multisat
For the important transponders that you record from

Think would just set up a Motorised system
Then have separate satellite dish for multisat
For the important transponders that you record from
It's only temporary on the shed whilst it's warm. Got multi lnb, motorised, mini dish also scattered around the house. I suppose I could've just streamed from one of the other receivers but it's a hobby. Might try making a super dish out of the old trampoline next lol

Back