How to install VPN on mag 256

shire

Hi guys my service is not working so looking like I'm gonna be needing VPN on my mag box to be up and running again.

I have a work VPN on my work laptop (Cisco) so just wondering if I could have this on the box and if so, how to put it on the box?

Many thanks for your help.

Hi guys my service is not working so looking like I'm gonna be needing VPN on my mag box to be up and running again.

I have a work VPN on my work laptop (Cisco) so just wondering if I could have this on the box and if so, how to put it on the box?

Many thanks for your help.
You can not put vpn on the mag 256 you will have to put it on the router if your router is compatible if not you better off getting a sub that is not blocked.

Last edited:
You would be better off getting a new sub has said before if your provider is getting blocked his security etc on his server must be poor, put a request for a test in the forum in the correct section and try a few tests.

You would have to buy a vpn router but for the price of one you may aswell find a supplier that dosnt get blocked when football on a cheaper and easier option

Back