How to put n line on dm800 with dcc

notaclue

I have been sent a newcamd and want to put it on to box, it look like this

CWS_KEEPA#### = 6#

CWS = #########.#####

I tried to just swap out the CWS = with N: but it's really weird when box turns on I can hear MTV no picture and when I change channels I get nothing, I am doing something wrong, I have never put a n line on before only edited the cccam with the new c lines, also not sure what the line above is for ?

I have no idea how to put the newcamd onto the box and not sure how to install a plugin, there doesn't seem to be much support online for n lines with dreambox,

Anybody got any advice for me please, in idiots terms, plz

should be like the vu posts in using nlines if your sure you have nline and not a cline,probably needs the enigma2 mg setup [ not set up a dm ] you used clines before i am reading above ,does look like you dont have the correct ipk file to use for nlines i think.
on vu there are 2 ipk one for clines and other for nlines depending on what your run and if you use both would need both files setup on box.

Should be more clear

should be like the vu posts in using nlines if your sure you have nline and not a cline,probably needs the enigma2 mg setup [ not set up a dm ] you used clines before i am reading above ,does look like you dont have the correct ipk file to use for nlines i think.
on vu there are 2 ipk one for clines and other for nlines depending on what your run and if you use both would need both files setup on box.

I have. Domica 8.0
Enigma 2
Pushed the blue button downloaded mgcamd plugin although I don't see it with my other plugins but said it was installed
Connected to dcc went var/keys and inserted my newcamd.list file but the box still won't work

what image you using and have you installed a cam sorry mate didn't look at your post your line will go in usr/keys if you have installed mgcamd

Last edited:
hi jack the post how do i install the latest image and where do i download it from i need to install a new nline on mine struggling tho cant see the plug in download

hi jack the post how do i install the latest image and where do i download it from i need to install a new nline on mine struggling tho cant see the plug in download

first sownload proper image+ boot loader to ur box according to its sim model. then press power button and plug in box powe cabel now ip shows on dm display screen type that ip in explorer select ur image file and upload to box by clicking upgrade firmware after done do not reboot box then install boot loader then reboot box

after done press blue go to addons and install proper softcam which u need example mgcamd or cccam..

then press menu go to network then adapter settings or communication setup get box ip type in my computer FTP://urbox ip press enter and put id pass of ur box then open var/etc cccam.cfg copy to desktop and put nline or cline in ut then put bak to box from were u copied and start cccam on box.

or for mgcam open user/keys newcamd.list and paste ur acess line by replacing N: type CWS = dns port id pass etc..
save and restart mgcam on box

or connect ur box with dcc open var/etc/cccam.cfg press edit and put ur acess cline/nline save and start cam on box cheers

Back