how to remove hd channels from epg that are not available to view ?

Hi all,

On my sports etc keeping getting hd channels showing that are obviously not available

any ideas how to remove them?

my are is set to sd so no problem there and cant see anything that states to show HD channels

thanks

Hi all,

On my sports etc keeping getting hd channels showing that are obviously not available

any ideas how to remove them?

my are is set to sd so no problem there and cant see anything that states to show HD channels

thanks

If you are using ABM set area to custom(i.e Granada custom) and set swap channels to no.

hi there,

yes i am but there is now no option on sucmnsee image to change swap to no

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 AM ----------

hi there,

yes i am but there is now no option on sucmnsee image to change swap to no

menu / setup / service searching / autobouquetsmaker /providers / sky area set to custom. At the bottom of this menu you should see swap channels. Set this to no

---------- Post Merged at 11:55 AM ----------

Are you using autoboquets-e2. If so I would switch to Autoboquetsmaker which is in my opinion a lot better. You can download it from plugins.

Ive set the area to custom, set the swap file to no but i still have all of the HD channels.
Is there anything else Im missing to remove them?

Just needed to rescan.

For anyone else Menu/Setup/Service searching/AutoBouquetsMaker/Start scan

Probably obvious to most but Im on a steep learning curve today... Now lets see what else I can do with it.

May seem very fusy now, but if I dont ask I dont get.

This method appears to remove all HD channels, is there a way to just remove subscription channels so that things like BBC1 HD still remains?

Yes have you got your area custom not sd or HD then have channel swap to yes.
Custom gets rid of the dead hd channels and channel swap swaps the available sd channels to hd first

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

Don't forget to start scan after making changes

Yes have you got your area custom not sd or HD then have channel swap to yes.
Custom gets rid of the dead hd channels and channel swap swaps the available sd channels to hd first

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

Don't forget to start scan after making changes

Thanks.
I will try this shorty when I get back. Everything above seemed to suggest setting the swap should be on no so that's what I initially did when I was having issues.

Looking back at your post originally you said you had autobouqete e2 have you got autobouqete marker? If you have then custom and channel swap to yes should work

Think the OP had e2 but fairly sure I have marker as it was done from the Woosh Build V1. Will be on this as soon as I get back from work.

Back