How to Restore Previous Homepage

dee

TK Veteran
i downloaded something for the hunny im now stuck with ask jeeves instead of google, how do i get the techkings google back as my home page. cheers .:bang head:

iv seemed to have lost that part of firefox mooley, i was getting a bit frustrated last night and the happy juice was going down well{24 cans of stella £10} aint got a clue wot i hit :whistling:

NIce deals on Bulmers at the moment here also mate I know what you mean! €12 for 8!
Right click near the top where the navigation buttons are and you should get a menu up for 'Menu Bar', 'Navigation Toolbar' and 'Bookmarks Toolbar' and click on Menu Bar and it should return then it's under Tools/Options.

all im getting right clicking is a saw finger m8, top of the page left to right.
most visited, getting started,latest headlines, free hotmail, suggested sites, web slice gallery.
under that is the TK tookbar:cheesy grin:

hey mooley, where is the great bulmers offer on?, dont be keeping the goodies for yourselflol

If you press F1 while firefox is open youll get a help page, or click on Help. you can also highlight the address you want to use in your address bar and drag it over the home button next to the address bar to set the homepage.
What options do you see above the address bar?
Should read File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools and Help

i got
most visited, getting started, latest headlines, free hotmail, suggested sites, web slice gallery
axxxo

The offer is on in O'Briens wheelo!! Great offers just for the bank holiday weekend so ya better hurry! Sorry dee got to run I'm dead late. Be back soon or axxxo will sort you there for sure!

The simplest solution that I can think of at this point is to go HERE and get this program. Run it and only backup your bookmarks. Then re-install Firefox and restore your bookmarks using the backup.

so this is what you have Dee ? (attachment 1)

To get File Edit View History Bookmarks Tools Help just right click above the address bar and a small window should open with options to select the menu bar, navigation toolbar, bookmarks toolbar and customise. Make sure the menu bar is checked.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 34
Crap dee, I am sorry mate. Try uninstalling with something like this HERE. It is what I use all the time for removals.

Thanks to GMan and ferg.I have downloaded Revo Uninstaller,cant believe how much Crap this has cleaned from my PC.Thanks lads(y)

Back