How to tell if freezing is causes by bad server?

matt007

How to tell if freezing is caused by bad server?

Hi recently the channels on my Vu+ Solo2 are freezing literally every 5-10 mins. They can stay frozen for anything upto 10 seconds. My signal on most channels is currently 65-75% so I am not sure if it is my signal or a bad sub. When I watch free channels it does not freeze so I think the signal could be fine. I will be re-aligning the dish on the weekend so in the mean time I wanted to know how I could check to see if the problem is caused by the sub. I am currently using cccam 2.30. Is there anyway I could check the sub to find out if that is causing the freezing?

Last edited:
Agreed I use mgcamd 1.3.5 with my n line and on a Solo2. Drop me a PM and I will let you have details of my provider to get a test and check that side of things out.

Sat signal normally causes pixelation not freezing, a "freeze" normally lasts 8 seconds if its the server, ECM and hops might help if you know what to do, best test is watching lol, have you rebooted your router? are you wired or wireless? What image you running?

Running openVix and I am connected via homeplugs. The nline was sent to me as a cccam.cfg file. Any idea how I can use this in mgcamd?

Back