How to update your channel list for Skyboxes

Newbie here

can I download a channel list without paying? Or do u still have to pay a monthly or 3monthly subscription etc?

Newbie here

can I download a channel list without paying? Or do u still have to pay a monthly or 3monthly subscription etc?

You don't need to pay for a channel list. You do need to pay to receive the $ channels though.

Menu - Tools - Dump to USB
Change Dump mode to Misc Files (Right Button)

Select and Dump - OK to put a tick by TP_PROG.DBS

Yellow button (Dump)

sound mate thanks i also was woundering not done this before but only have a few channels down if i was just to put the onse i am missing and ones that dont work on to a usb and update will it delet all my channels and would i only have the ones on my box wha was on my usb plese

thanks ,got the sports channels working again, but sports are under movies, and movies are under kids really, appreciate getting the sports working again

i dont bother with that mate i just go to all satlite and strole thourgh and i dont no how to change things as well at the moment

Could someone confirm that I do not need to delete my existing channel list before applying the update? I always thought we needed to backup old list, delete it and then update to the latest list?

Thanks!

Also if someone could confirm what the benefit is to update to the latest firmware that would be great

There's no great benefit to updating the firmware. If yours is working - my opinion - leave it be.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

...and there may possibly be a lot of changes in the next few weeks as channels on the Eutelsat satellites might be moving over to Astra satellites.

Lost all my non Sky Channels (e.g. bt sport) from sybox f5 two days ago. Deleted all channels and re-scan has them back no problem. Re scanning on its own did not pick them up.

hi i,ve done what u showed an showing all new channels are there but they are all saying scrambled need help

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 PM ----------

hi bees i,ve done exact what u said my box is showing all the new channels but when i go to watch them they say scrambled need help

hi i,ve done what u showed an showing all new channels are there but they are all saying scrambled need help

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 PM ----------

hi bees i,ve done exact what u said my box is showing all the new channels but when i go to watch them they say scrambled need help
Have you rebooted?

Back