How to use Surfshark VPN with Enigma 2, Octagon 4k

I have purchased a good deal on Surfshark VPN and want to use it in my Octagon 4k box. What is the best way to do this anyone? I have VPN manager but dont know how to get Surfshark into that? Is there a better app or plugin that gives faster speeds?

SOLVED !!!

I found in OpenAtv 7.3 there is an extension you can download called Surfshark Manager. I used this instead of Open VPN or VPN manager though you can use those with SurfShark or maybe for Nord VPN, for your paid, fast VPN. I bought 28 months of Surfshark VPN using Top Cashback...should work out pretty cheap, it was less that £2 a month and that is before/if I get the cashback eventually. Be sure to cancel auto renewal though (I haven't yet) cause they will whack you for the full fees in 2 years time.

Basically you have to get your "credentials" from the Surfshark website, you will need the specific VPN Username and Password (not your login ones) which you have to put into your box....see the guide below which tells you where to put them into Surfshark Manager.

Reboot the GUI...then open/start the Surfshark manager and choose a location. You can set it to autostart (press menu) if you want to.

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cm...openvpn-in-enigma2-stb-using-vpn-manager-pdf/

Last edited:
Back