How to Use Your Laptop's Internet Connection to open cccam cline Instead of Routers

Fardeen

How to Use Your Laptops’s Internet Connection With Your Openbox or any other box which support cccam cline setup Instead of A Router .its for those who have issue with there Routers that show there cccam offline or stuck in login.

DECODERS THAT SUPPORTS THIS KIND OF LAPTOPS-DECODER CONNECTION
Like i said above, only decoders that has a lan port can make the cut.

• T.link HD Decoder can be used
  • Dovesat can also be used
  • Openbox decoder
  • Dreambox
  • Strong HD and non-HD decoders that has a lan port and supports cccam accounts e.g 4920, 4922, 4930 e.t.c
  • Any other decoder that falls within the above category
HOW TO SETUP THE CONNECTION
This is apparently the easiest aspect of it, but a note of caution must be sounded hear, Your internet connection must be very stable(preferably a stable 3g network), You must not be connecting to the internet via a proxy server that is it must be a direct mobile broadband connection so i will advice you to lay your hands on any 3g or 3.5g internet usb modem. When you are done with your acquisition of an internet modem with an active data plan, complete the following steps:

• Buy a very good lan cable from any computer shop but make sure it is good or else you will experience connection disruption
  • connect one end of the lan cable to the lan port of both your decoder and your computer
  • connect your internet modem normally and ensure it is active(you can test it on your computer by opening a webpage)
  • set the active accesspoint on your modem as default then setup your cccam account in your decoder
  • ensure you don’t interrupt with heavy downloads . i mean if you must use both connection simultaneously, avoid heavy downloads on your computer while you watch your channels(this largely depends on your connection speed though)
  • All other things been equal, your decoder will definitely detect the connection and you will start enjoying your channels.

Last edited:
I've done this previously and literally just plugged my wifi connected laptop to my skybox via ethernet cable. That was it!

Back