I got Android T9 box but is z8 any better

Fusion

TK Veteran
I got two Android T9 box is very good fast ect and my iptv is very good too.
But
What is so special about the Z8? Will it make my iptv any better that what it is all ready or to just keep my T9

I’ve used both in my honest opinion the T9 doesn’t even compare to the Z8 it’s awesome bit of kit... dedicated app and specs a lot better also dedicated remote!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
I got two Android T9 box is very good fast ect and my iptv is very good too.
But
What is so special about the Z8? Will it make my iptv any better that what it is all ready or to just keep my T9

The z8 is widely considered to be the Lambourghini Aventador of iptv boxes. Has it's own dedicated app which you might notice a cleaner crisper image than your current device.

Lots of discussion about them lately on various (quite fiery) threads @Fusion - one person upgraded from z8 to a Buzz, another to a Shield. Both speak very highly of them and would say it's better spending a little extra to get one of those devices than a z8 but ultimately it's each to their own. There's videos on YouTube of the z8 in action so have a look and see if you like the interface etc.

One thing to consider is that not all iptv providers allow their service to be used on formulers so might be best checking with them first if you're mid-sub. Otherwise, you end up just installing an android app to use, which defeats the object of buying a box with a dedicated iptv app.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion not worth buying the z8. If i were you i would look at the z7+. If you really want mytvonline 2 buy the formuler z alpha.

It is not worth buying the z8 at all. I was very disappointed luckly sold it to my brother as he wanted to upgrade his Benz box.

Back