i phone 4

mero

:here: hi every one , i have iphone 4 s,w 4.2.1 i need to unlock it to any network and jail brokin, engflag thanks

If u look in the iphone/apple forum think info is in there i know there is info on itouch so also look up mp3 music

your welcome sorry couldnt look it up at the time for you as i was using the iphone4 to connect to forum via forum runner app ( think that cost me like 0.59p) or there is tap talk both good apps for using with this and other forums. cant jailbreak mine as its under contract

Jailbreak ipone/itouch

how much you paying for your contract Linny?

and what network is it?

thanks linny40 :idea:

i know your new here mate, use the thanks button or like button instead of saying thanks, we get told off from the watchful eyes of the team here.

how much you paying for your contract Linny?

and what network is it?

i know your new here mate, use the thanks button or like button instead of saying thanks, we get told off from the watchful eyes of the team here.

im on 3 network and pay £30 pm - paid for the handset but only £99 - most other networks wanted double with a min of £35 pm
for £30 pm i get 5000 texts 5000 mins unlimited internet and about 5000 free 3 to 3 mins/texts but that was back last April. plans probably changed now

Back