I think I missed out tonight

Damn football such a shame lol but does look nice and well presented i feel your pain.
Beans on toast just dont cut it anymore :rolleyes::grin:

I am gutted tbh.. I go away Wednesday won't see the kids until October. But football comes 1st.
(Lying out my bum) . Pizza I ordered was not good.

Two weeks no beer. It's been hard work

Had so much flying footage of hurricane and spitfire practising trenchard display earlier this year stored on other laptop to show you and drone taking off from Waddington but youngest son decided that a bottle of coke looked better out of the damn bottle and blew the damn hard drive ffs :grimacing::grimacing:

Something really special about both planes. Only seen them both together when they flew in unison over the north sea.. accompanied by a Lancaster.
Very special. Coke has a lot to answer too . Lol ( sticky) not the other..

Yeah the trenchard display was lancaster dakota hurricane and spitfire and was an awsome sound of all them merlins singing lol :grin:

The Rolls-Royce Merlin is a British liquid-cooled V-12 piston aero engine of 27-litres capacity. Rolls-Royce
Clever bit of engineering

that doesnt do it for me at all
personal opinion, but I dont like pretentious food,

Me neither I stayed home and had a pizza watching football now the daughters supper looks very nice

Attachments

• rps20180908_203019.jpg
    rps20180908_203019.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 11
Needs half a pound of chips and a grilled tomato

is it an English thing,?
having fruit with fried food,,,,,,,
fried breakfast with tomato I can never understand either,,,,,,
a very well done pan fried rump with fried onions and chips does it for me every time,
no other vegetables or fruit for me required,

Back