ibox 2 plus handling disappearing HD channels

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
Hi guys
Just wondering what is the best way to set the box to ignore channels that have been prevented from use via the new systems implemented by sky recently. ie the disappearing HD.
I use autobouquetmaker and in providers ive set my region. I need a way (if possible) for the boxs to know whats disappearing and ideally replace hd with sd for those particular channels. Rather than just using sd provider in settings. Can this, or some variation, be done? On a skybox its easy. Omit them from next channel update. What about boxs with ABM?
Thanks

I plan to change to region SD version then swop around the few HD channels that will be left to prominent position.
And only do manual updates on ABM when needed. I don't think the SD channels move that much unlike the HDs hence no need for auto update.

I've read about people changing the order in bouquets & it staying that way after updates but never took much interest in it. So I think it can be done.

Yeh I just turned off auto updates all together, deleted the dead hd and replaced with sd. Any moves I'll do manually. Cheers

Back