icam sky germany

fozzer

Hi I need help setting up oscam icam for sky Germany I have installed oscam 11718 emu and have added the files my provider has given me can someone help what are all the files I need and where do I put my line I have been on this for hours and just can't seem to get it to work any help much appreciated thanks in advance

Hi I need help setting up oscam icam for sky Germany I have installed oscam 11718 emu and have added the files my provider has given me can someone help what are all the files I need and where do I put my line I have been on this for hours and just can't seem to get it to work any help much appreciated thanks in advance
You need to make sure the oscam version you have installed specifically states it will open DE. Some say Icam but it could be UK not DE.

Have you setup the HTTP stream options for you specific image ?

Hi can you tell me where I can get a oscam for sky De I got one from the Linux satellite forum. Yes I think I have done some of the changes for the http on the box my image is an open vix 6.4.

If you got the one by Samur, it has the patch for the three Sky providers.

Have you set the options in image for allowing ECM in stream etc?

Have you added your stream relay bouquets?

Have you added your share details to the oscam server file?

Have you started oscam? (Using script control instead of softcam manager control?)

Yes set the allow ecm in stream .is the stream relay bouquet the sky De channel list I added that to etc/enigma. Added line to oscam server.

Yes I started oscam but in softcam manger when I did it with script it just said initialing but just stays on that

Yes I started oscam but in softcam manger when I did it with script it just said initialing but just stays on that
Type your ip address for the box (eg 192.168.0.10) into a web browser and open Webif. In the Extra column can you see OSCam Webinterface

I am presuming you are using the Samur version, you have not confirmed which version. If that is the one you installed, jensen had made it so that it uses the script control. You are better off investigating why script control is not working.

There is an issue with softcam manager and oscam, it fires off several versions and box locks up. They copied the build files from ATV and did a halfway solution where you can use both methods.

Youll need a mipsel version, ill let @Abu Baniaz direct you on what works with Vix its not a image i have any experience with.

What i will say is the Zero is pretty low spec to be running stream relay, might be just about possible.

Somebody is using a tm twin, so more or less same specs as a Vu Duo, 400 MHz Cpu. Obviously boot up is not fast, menus are not snappy. But oscam with icam patch works fine.

Is this a vu zero or vu zero 4k?
Which image and version. Please say the name/version/date instead of ambiguous "latest"

Youll need a mipsel version, ill let @Abu Baniaz direct you on what works with Vix its not a image i have any experience with.
The ipk on the other forum is for multi-os and multi-architecture. It should work on any receiver.

1. Uninstall all versions that you have already installed using the remote and plugin section
2. Using FTP, delete any softcam binaries in /usr/softcams

Alternatively, flash image again and do not restore anything. I.e strat from scratch.

3. The ipk is going to be the the same one that MasterG directed you to on the other forum.
On the other forum, you said you got an error. You were asked to install it by command line., You did not respond further. That is the only way that people will know the issue and be able to assist you further. If you need a hand, just say so.

when I open putty I dont have option of telnet for connection type I have SSH, serial and other I have a dropdown with telnet selected

It shows telnet under "Other" on your picture. And going by your other thread, you have partially installed it, so this is going to be complicated.

Back