Icc semi final pakistan vs india

khan786

The 2011 Cricket World Cup has so far been the most memorable ever,no one will ever forget the tied match between India and England or Ireland's record-breaking triumph against England.
But tomorrow is the mother of all cricket matches the ICC SEMI FINAL between PAKISTAN and INDIA.
Mumbai’s and Karachis financial markets are set to grind to an early halt as traders join what may be a record Asian television audience for the biggest sporting rivalry in Asia.
Question is who is your money on?Who will come out on top Pakistan or India?

Don't have any preference Khan, and based on nothing more than history, let's say India, what's your own prediction???

who ever wins shoild i hope wins the final. I AM A INDIAN BORN IN KENYA BUT LEAVE IN UK AND GOOD LUCK TO BOTH

wheelo its a hard call as it could go either way.But Indias got one of the best batting attacks in the world,and Pakistan got a some of the best bowlers in the world.anyways my prediction is India if pakistan are chasing and Pakistan if Pakistan bat first.

the little knowledge I have khan, would say that India has the batters, and Pakistan the bowlers. Your comments on who bats first makes a lot of sense based on that.
It also has to be said that gosrani is right, whoever wins this should win the tournament.

Wheelo from wat ur saying it seems obvious u have got more then just a little knowledge.Hmmm...nyways could I ask who u were supporting in this Cricket world cup?
Oh yeh and i really do hope Man city get into the champions league this season.

from my location, it should be obvious - Ireland. Didn't get to see too much of it at all, not that they were expected to win, but they should have got to the super 8's like last time, but maybe a kick up the @rse is what they needed (y)

Hi guys save ur money pakistan has dis 1 in d bag.......Gul, Afridi, Razzaq nid I say more?

Please don't post in text speak, it is specified in the forum rules, I and others dont understand what your posting.

Thanks.

wheelo yes your right it should have been obvious.sorry my mistake.However theres no need to be disapointed about not reaching the super 8`s iam sure the whole of Ireland would rather take a victory against England in the world cup rather then the super8s if they had the choice.Irelands game against England really was a cracker.

ups sorry guys I got the hint, ill second that khan786 i would also lik to see Man C in top 4. Its not as simple as who has the best bowlers or batsmen, a lot of other factors will also play a big part in the conclusion of this huge game: pitch conditions, weather, due, toss, fielding, DRS! Pakistan have always been inconsistent they could turn up an brush India aside or they could end up looking red faced like they never belonged at this stage of the tournament. Either it will be one for the record books....

I agree Yas,your right everythings going to matter in this game including weather conditions toss etc....and yeh no one really knows what pakistan is going to turn up lol i dont think they themselves know to be honest with you.But we will soon find out....I wonder if India play Zaheer Khan tomorrow

zaheer will play even if hes 70% fit to big a game hes been around the block way to experienced to leave out. I also wonder about Shoaib, still cant decide it could go either way....

Shoaib will defintly play just like you said about zaheer shoaibs also too experienced to leave out.Pakistan might miss Mohammed Aamer tomorrow he was a match winning player shame hes not there....

Back