Ideas wanted for new sections of the Sat forum.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Now that I have arranged the forum into tabs we are looking for idea's on new topics in the sat section i.e different make receiver sections.

If you would like new topics adding please let us know in here and if we feel it will be popular we will add them.

Cheers.

Hi I don't see a tab for VU+ sat boxes they have three out and a new one out at anytime which I am waiting for to replace my Blade7000s.

skybox f3 would be nice m8 a lot of us cable people will be going that route nice cheep box love mine just the poxy epg cr@p

Hi, new member why not tab in terms of experience novice or advanced users, just bought a blast media 7000 and busy resading all related threads, steep learning curve for me.......thanks

How about that DYNAVISION ..it is a mystery box ..nobody seems to know anything about it although it got everything in it.. I have the DV-9000 HDPVR and can do nothing with it ... New dYNAVISION section might help few people like me ...Thanks

We need people that have these boxes that can do a tutorial on them for the inexperienced people, no point buying boxes that people have no notion about and then end up killing them.

How about an "Amiko" section.
Then sub sections /amiko shd8900/amiko alien 2.

They're great boxes and I can help out on those.

maybe a SPOONFED section for those who go out buy a plug and play box and havent a clue or done any research how a box works and the set up proceedure of one then come on here pleading help because a channel says scrambled after a week as for flashing omg! no wonder there are so many dead boxes around. we have all been new to it at one point but in my day you had to learn no spoonfeeding and thats the best way to grasp what the box is all about and how it works.

Last edited:
a section that members could upload a back up of their boxes to help out new members that struggle with settings,chans and firmware etc.

cloud ibox 2 section request

there isnt one on this forum can this be created i can put a tutorial up how to use it i have this box also i can get firmware all things needed for this etc...

block all areas to people that have not posted lets say 50 posts on a newbee area

in this newbee area will be a welcome area, rough guides, basic posts for help

this will stop the spoon feeding , posts getting hi jack and sorry to say time wasted posting off some members.

sorry to rant,

i have had 20 pm`s in 2 days asking me to spoon feed people with simple knowledge like how to ftp to a box . People spend £280 plus on a box with no research and dont even know what FTP is for adding bits to a box or want to use this site in the way off research or read simple guides.

I have been on over a dozen sites in 5 years and seems this is the only site a lot of people need help on :) most have the knowledge before joining. A lot dont even know of WOS for support on their vu`s vix images lol

rant over!

block all areas to people that have not posted lets say 50 posts on a newbee area

in this newbee area will be a welcome area, rough guides, basic posts for help

This will cause very little interaction on the forum if people had to post 50 times just to ask a question in said forum it would also cause new members to spam the board to gain post count.

Don't know if you want to move this in to the new Ibox
section to get it started, I had a read through the other day
as I was thinking about getting one, thought it was informative.

This thread here

Back