I'm looking to buy a new box.

Hi there after a little advice if possible. I purchased 2 eurovox's from bubble supplies ltd because from your pictures they looked like clone products i.e had the heat sink internally and didn't look like what i though an orginal product would look like. The guy has since rang me back and seemed ver reasonable he said he understands what I'm saying however the orginal box's are no longer made as the company supplying them has gone under. He said the firmware will work on the box and if it didn't he would still honour the warranty. (Which is 12 months) He also said I can obtain a box from him without the heatsink but this supplier provides it with no warranty......or he can supply me with a full refund. You's guys are the experts so can you clarify if firstly the above is correct re: no more orginals being made and advise what you would do in my situation.
If your advice is to use another provider which one do I use & which box do you beleive is the BEST with the exception of HD box's and considering a PVR would be useful

Bubbles are a reputable company that much i can tell you me and friends bought with confidence but hey that was before N3 but as said no matter what box you buy N3 is on the way so as suggested maybe save your pennies and get freesat or similar
no one seems to know when N3 is gonna hit next or where and if there is still no fix in europe or ireland then you can say goodbye in the UK once it goes nationwide
we will all be either back to vm or go to sky or freeview/freesat

Last edited:
I purchased box's from bubble supplies ltd and received what appeared to be clones. Although I don't know why that term is being used when the orginal manufacturer no longer exists so effectively none of them are the orginal product anyhow

oh how can you tell it was a clone as far as i know they dont sell and never have sold clones ( according to their site a year or so ago) none of mine or anyones else i know are clones

Back