imei clean

bk81

anyone know where i could get my imei cleaned o2 uk bought off an friend of an friend its working at the moment but just in case dosent anyone recomend anybody thanks

Apple? Samsung?

Samsung seems to be widely available, not seen or heard of iOS 'repair'

If its five finger discounted and original owner has box with emei number it can be blocked if it got flashed the emei number would remain the same if that makes sense

what it is a friend of friend has gone into iva and they said the phone wouldnt get blocked only the sim but i just see what my options are if it does get blocked not nicked. that u can do this bazcfc1

what it is a friend of friend has gone into iva and they said the phone wouldnt get blocked only the sim but i just see what my options are if it does get blocked not nicked. that u can do this bazcfc1
A friend of a friend where I come from means knicked mate hopefully didn't offend you mate if it's just the sim that gets blocked just put a different sim in

A friend of a friend where I come from means knicked mate hopefully didn't offend you mate if it's just the sim that gets blocked just put a different sim in
Was just wanting to know my options if the phone did get blocked thanks for info. Seen some clean imei on fleabay

Back