WooshBuild infinity

You said its happening on just a barebones atv, so it wont matter what you have running/not running
Try loading another version of atv, once flashed go through the video settings and all the other wizards and restart your box.
Does it still take forever?

yep still taking forever makido tried every thing now i will leave it for now and try again 2 moz thanks again for trying

Are you 100% sure there is nothing external connected to the box, maybe a forgotten SD card ?

If there isn't, then why not try the old reliable fix-all......................a different PSU ?
Messing aside, has been the culprit in many a strange problem, as you know.

only thing connected is my hdd to usb which as stated above i have removed and rebooted and still the same and as for psu when the box boots up it is perfect its just that i have to wait over 10 mins for it to do so

P
only thing connected is my hdd to usb which as stated above i have removed and rebooted and still the same and as for psu when the box boots up it is perfect its just that i have to wait over 10 mins for it to do so
Psu may be struggling, try new power supply and see if it makes any difference, some decent 3A 12v ones on feabay for a fiver-ish

it loads up realy quick now then when it get to 100 on box then goes to 00 thats when it taking ages to find the channel if that makes any sense

it loads up realy quick now then when it get to 100 on box then goes to 00 thats when it taking ages to find the channel if that makes any sense
Yep, I know exactly what you mean.

Is that a change in overall time to view a channel after re-boot or was it always getting to 100 and then the delay ?
Also is your default channel a Sat (encrypted), IPTV or FTA ?

If it's not an FTA change it to one and then try it.

ye it was always getting to 100 then it goes to 00 and the blue circle spins for ages before channel appears and im on cable vm

think im sorted just booted up in no time when it got to 100 on box i put the new 6.2 atv on this time with usb instead of online and fingers crossed just restarted gui and booted up prettty fast thanks for all your sujestions thanks alot from gray

That's a good one alright.

If I'm reading it properly, you are saying that there appears to be a difference between flashing online and using a USB stick to flash ?

all i know is sparkrite i tried all the flash on line open atv 6.2s and online 6.3s and i had no change still slow so i put the latest 6.2 on a usb and flashed that way and now my box reboots as normal

Back