insanity workouts

pizzaman

hey all

i have been looking at the new insanity workouts. these things are f***** awesome and can burn out even the toughest person. i need to know if anyone can get hands on a copy as the insane peeps at insanity want over £200 for the dvd. i am sure theres a TK clan member who knows someone who knows something about something.

any help would be great

:beg::beg::beg:

thanks people

Last edited:
As Arthur Daley once said they are so fit these days they are being buried in their track suits. Go easy on the burn outs is my advice. Good luck.ROFL

Its all just a variation of getting off your arse and being active, you don't need a DVD to get fit, you just need the motivation to get up and MOVE!!!

Its an over hyped aerobic video. Most of the people shown in the video have been working out with weights to get that 'toned' look.

they do work, they are really good if you follow the programme strictly.

bit worried how to respond though, dont want to incriminate myself and get banned after 4 days of joining.

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 AM ----------

having said that, if you joined puregym for about £15 a month and went 4 times a week then cancelled, it would have exactly the same effect and your house wouldnt stink of sweat.

I did download the full DVD's (cough! cough!) and worked out the the Diet is important. For £200 I could join 'The Gym' for £16.99 a month and avoid slipping on my own sweat in front of my TV.

Back