Cable Install CCcam?

I'm running Wooshbuild infinity on the Zgemma now, and I can't see "softcam" in plugins...
I've found this:
CCcam for ZGEMMA-STAR 2S

And I've managed to download a .zip of CCcam, but that's just the config file surely? I mean it doesn't include the actual softcam? Is there a way that I could install the softcam ie: via USB perhaps, if not over the network? I don't mind using FileZilla...

Download the ipks from the plugin server. I suggest you uninstall the one you already installed first.

OpenATV are now using the same location for cam configs as other images.
CCcam.cfg in /etc

Download the ipks from the plugin server. I suggest you uninstall the one you already installed first.

OpenATV are now using the same location for cam configs as other images.
CCcam.cfg in /etc

Hi,

Thanks but if you go to IPK installer, it assumes an extension is local, so when you choose anything, it says it doesn't exist.
CCcam.cfg isn't in /etc too though I can transfer one over there? Still surely the softcam itself needs to be there as the cfg file is surely just a configuration file..
You can't download CCCam from the plugin server either. It's in none of the categories.

2.1.3 and 2.3.0 are the older versions.

OpenATV Softcam Feed
MGcamd for ARM receivers on OpenATV
depending on what line your using.

Thanks. I've found this:

Download (Version 2.3.8)

I transferred the IPK to "/" and installed it. That's installed the cccam.cfg file to /etc as well
I'm guessing when I install a cline, I'd essentially just get rid of the hashes, and add in the line provided?

Also doing that now shows up a softcam manager, however when I choose "Cccam 2.3.8" it basically defaults back to "no cam" Not sure why?

Last edited:
Probably because it hasn't been packaged correctly. Try telnet openwebif

Code:
opkg remove CCCam
Or
Code:
opkg remove CCCam_2.3.8

Ah it says

"
zgemmah7 login: root
root@zgemmah7:~# opkg remove CCCam_2.3.8
No packages removed.
root@zgemmah7:~# opkg remove CCCam
No packages removed.
root@zgemmah7:~# "

Unfortunately :(

Menu, infopanel do you see softcam setup? If you do go in it cam 1 press right see if it shows CCcam if not then install feeds and then CCcam from plugins

Menu, infopanel do you see softcam setup? If you do go in it cam 1 press right see if it shows CCcam if not then install feeds and then CCcam from plugins

It refused to uninstall as such.. Anyway, I've completely started again, and I think it's managed to install it now through plugins

Hi guys,

Thanks for your help (the most) Everyone else has been super helpful too, however it seems like cactikid helped the most and Abu helped with what I think is the most important part (The softcam feed IPK resource he uploaded)

I've since backed this image up, and made it a resource here:
Zgemma H7C Backup_03Jun2019_Wooshbuild Infinity_VM2 HD Skin_Open ATV Softcam Feed (Ccam, Mgcamd)

So hopefully it goes some way to helping people out...

I would ideally like to use an OpenVix image or a stable Open ATV image instead of a nightly, however so far Wooshbuild Infinity is only supported on OpenATV (as of 06/06/2019), and it doesn't look like they have any stable non nightly images for the Zgemmas yet.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? There is OpenViX for the Zgemma H7 Series.
... or do you mean you would prefer WooshBuild to work on OpenViX?

Back