Install NEWCAMD without USB

Rowan88

Hi,

I just updated to Wooshbuild v5 but my sky channels aren't showing. I formatted and external HDD and copied over the newcamd.list and mg_cfg files to it. I plugged it in and ran USB CAM IMPORTER but it won't find the files. I have also logged onto my box via FileZilla which shows the two files inside the VAR/KEYS folder but for some reason my box wont use them.

Am I missing something here or do I need to use a usb pen (dont have one at the moment :( )

Thanks

make sure there isn't a .txt extension on the end of the newcamd.list file.
There is already an mg_cfg file in Wooshbuild.
The cam importer should import from HDD to /usr/keys/.

USR/KEYS/ contains the two files and newcamd.list and cg_cfg

But in SoftCam Panel nothing shows...

If I put both files onto my external HDD then connect and run CAM IMPORTER I get : There are no CAM files on any usb device.

Have you tried using dream explorer from plugins to view the /usr/keys/ folder? It will at least show that the file extension is correct.
You can then click on newcamd.list and see if your settings are correct.

When I go into Dream Explorer on USR/KEYS I have the following:
ignore.list.example.mg
mg_cfg
mg_cfg.example
newcamd.list
peer.cfg.example.mg
priority.list.example.mg
replace.list.example.mg

When I go into SoftCams I re downloaded the 1.35 version... then when I hit the yellow refresh nothing happens... if I hit green I get : "NO CAM STARTED. CAM 1 MUST BE DIFFERENT FROM CAM 2"

When your in the softcam panel and you have cam 1 highlighted have u pushed right to actually select mgcamd before pressing green to start it?

Disable cam 2 and just make sure you are running mgcamd 1.38 in Cam 1. Alos make sure your line details are exactly right in the newcamd.list file

Back