Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing Wooshbuild Infinity

Dark_Comet

Forum Supporter
Hi Guys, Just recently I had need to re flash my Zgemma H2S. No way could I get the usb stick to boot I had to download the image through terminal. Then I had issues installing plugins after choosing a skin. Solved all issues by simply using a usb stick that had not been formatted and used for GOD knows how many things over a long period yet the sticks worked perfect on a PC. Install completed in minutes with a different USB stick. My advice before you start get a known little used USB stick.

Visor

Registered
Hi Guys, Just recently I had need to re flash my Zgemma H2S. No way could I get the usb stick to boot I had to download the image through terminal. Then I had issues installing plugins after choosing a skin. Solved all issues by simply using a usb stick that had not been formatted and used for GOD knows how many things over a long period yet the sticks worked perfect on a PC. Install completed in minutes with a different USB stick. My advice before you start get a known little used USB stick.
Think I had the same issue last night tried flashing H2S for use with IPTV but box failed every time when it went to initialise the USB. When I tried without usb kept getting can't create folders so have formatted usb now and will try later. I did download latest ATV build and flashing wooshbuild infinity with usb in rear port so hopefully usb stick is the problem.

moshibeth

TK Veteran
Think I had the same issue last night tried flashing H2S for use with IPTV but box failed every time when it went to initialise the USB. When I tried without usb kept getting can't create folders so have formatted usb now and will try later. I did download latest ATV build and flashing wooshbuild infinity with usb in rear port so hopefully usb stick is the problem.
Usb stick is the issue 95% of the time.Get a sandisk 8/16 gb will solve it.

Willo3092

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Search results for query: wooshbuild initialise

Visor

Registered
Usb stick is the issue 95% of the time.Get a sandisk 8/16 gb will solve it.
It is a 16gb sandisk but was in the back of the box for recording and I haven't used that box in a year as I have a firestick instead. I read your comment about using old boxes instead of buying new on different thread so thought I'd give it a go and setup jedi or something similar on it.

rapidwrinkly

Forum Supporter
If you have got a hdd initialised to ex4 for recording then flash grogbuild it easier, and more up to date anyway.
Simple command line you don't really have to do anything.