Internal Monitor Speakers..

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
I have a Vusys HD17A 17" TFT Monitor with speakers. I somehow managed to bust my external subwoofer, being the fussy person that i am. In the meantime iwould like to use my internal monitor speakers for audio. But i'm somewhat clueless.

1) Do i have to download drivers so the monitors speakers are detected in control panel?

2) Which lead is required? (I have a Line in "input" behind my comptuer screen.

How would i go about doing it? :yesno:

(Running XP)

Monitor speakers aren't known for their great sound. They're ok for the time being, till you can get some decent external speakers.

Monitor speakers aren't known for their great sound. They're ok for the time being, till you can get some decent external speakers.

Indeed.

At the moment my external speaker is an Ntech 2.1 subwoofer with 2 satellite speakers. My subwoofer managed to survive the shock, however my 2 satellite speakers that were connected to it didn't, is their any place where i can purchase spares?

Your best bet may be to consult the internet for an adequate place to purchase. Start with the manufacturer's website, and work down the list from there would be my suggestion.

Your best bet may be to consult the internet for an adequate place to purchase. Start with the manufacturer's website, and work down the list from there would be my suggestion.

Thanks for the reply mate, their manufacturers site really is a let down, there's nothing on their regarding speakers at all. Unless im looking at the wrong site, but i believe that i am not.

Code:
http://www.ntech.co.uk/

My external speakers (Subwooder and 2 satellte speakers) are now working after being repaired. It seems that the satellite speakers were working fine, but the input on the sub for the satellite speakers had developed a fault, some chip inside was either fused or just died, but all working good and well now. ;)

Back