Internet Service Provider and IPTV

Hello,

So with BT now announcing another price hike in the services they provide I'm going to be looking at moving my internet supplier again which gets me out of this long term contract with them.

So the real question is are there any ISP's that I should be staying away from when it comes to IPTV or will (as has been the case throughout my contract with BT) I be able to move to any provider and keep the same level of service I have been having with BT.

I hope that makes sense, with the offer Sky have on at the moment it's a possibility of moving to them.

I use plusnet,even thou they are part of bt,i find there internet so much better, whether that's down to bt hub 6 being crap I don't know.
I used to get daily problems on bt, but no problems with plusnet

I use Plusnet and once binning the router they supplied, replacing with an unlocked huaweii modem and ac router have had no issues. I have just renewed for another year following a 2 year contract. Have used BT and Sky in the past and all I will say is never again

Plusnet all the way and uk call centres unlike talktalk

i love my chats to Indian call centres using vodafone.. i did say how reliable the service was.. I take it all back
they are shocking ... To the point they have let me out of a contract...

Ee are good aint had no problems with them apart from I usually get a bloke called asif or malik sat in Egypt using Google translate to understand what I'm saying other than that all in all service quite good

Ee are good aint had no problems with them apart from I usually get a bloke called asif or malik sat in Egypt using Google translate to understand what I'm saying other than that all in all service quite good
Hi mate..
about 4 weeks ago the whole of the uk was down on vodafone..
we are still on limited 10mb
problem at exchange vodafone said it may take until christmas ro rectify..
vodafone gave me 50gb allowance to my s8. until issue sorted...

and no charge until rectified... but if i go out the house lol..like to work taking in to account i work offshore .. Back to 10mb

after moaning on relentlessly. i am now looking for a new isp..[emoji319][emoji319]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Tbh their quite good with faults and other things and my iptv runs quite well with them but their all an off cut to bt phone lines which near enough all providers are now days and had free calls to every number including mobiles don't know what data they give like vf do

Been with Sly BB and then Moved to Sly Up to 76Mb, Fibre MAX - Getting around 60+ Meg.
Never had an issue with them, and I always get UK call centre, usually near my home town if i ever call, and that is usually to renew my contract and get better deal when I do. 30 quid a Month for this Package on 12 month Contract..
Works great with IPTV etc, no VPN

please dont laugh too loudly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171110-160227.png
    Screenshot_20171110-160227.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 99
WTF better upload then download that's mad
your a vodafone customer. the outage mid October. it happened in an exchange near to me..
but vodafone have said. They will not hold me to contract..
in fairness my speeds were excellent. average usage monthly 320gb
i would be lucky to scratch 20gb with that speed its embarrassing

your a vodafone customer. the outage mid October. it happened in an exchange near to me..
but vodafone have said. They will not hold me to contract..
in fairness my speeds were excellent. average usage monthly 320gb
i would be lucky to scratch 20gb with that speed its embarrassing

I'm on ee not Vodafone if it's taking piss I would tell them your account needs to be credited and if not getting speeds you should you could leave them for free I think thats how it works with ee

I'm on ee not Vodafone if it's taking piss I would tell them your account needs to be credited and if not getting speeds you should you could leave them for free I think thats how it works with ee
oops my mistake. i thought you were with vodafone

vodafone have rebated myself and will not charge my account .

Vodafone slapped 50gb on to my fone then i have been using my phone to run a mag 254. so not out of pocket.. its frustration inconvenience..
i go away offshore tuesday so i have to leave my phone so mrs can watch tv.. i can see me trying Plusnet.

We had stranded about 7 year ago was getting 2.5 Meg got my hands on zgemma boxes for 4 bedrooms dining room and front room couldn't handle it got fibre at 76meg best move I made exchange at bottom of street and get about 45 meg

We had stranded about 7 year ago was getting 2.5 Meg got my hands on zgemma boxes for 4 bedrooms dining room and front room couldn't handle it got fibre at 76meg best move I made exchange at bottom of street and get about 45 meg
i have a zegemma h.2s for sale
my problem is if i say go to EE as an example..
and its the same exchange i am going to have same problem
until exchange is fixed..

i used to get 21mb on copper non fibre.. talk talk 78mb/load
21 up.

i just couldnt be botheted with pigeon English speaking Indians..
i may learn Urdu ..to speak to indian call centres..

21 up.

changing provider wont change your exchange
every provider I spoke to said 25 was the max I could get, but being practical I'd be lucky to get 20,
eventually TT business guaranteed me 15 minimum, but you really dont want to know how much I pay :grimacing:

21 up.

Like your way of thinking mate as far as I'm aware this is what an engineer told me there's 2 separate parts in exchange a fibre part and standard bb part it could be the same exchange it's a bit of a tough situation for you with the fault been the exchange you could always ask if it's the same exchange but doubt they would be able to exactly say

Back