ios 9.3.5 jailbreak?

Phoenix is working alright but it's semi tethered. Haven't tried it out yet as running an old jb on my iPad. Wonder will the untethered ever come out for it.

You will have to run the jailbreak every time you reboot the device. It's not the most convenient so most people stay away. Not a big problem for a house iPad as it rarely goes dead. But a big problem for an iPhone as they always die :)

Hi all, just been given an old iPad 2 and wanted to jail break. Can't find anything suitable on Pangu and wondered if anyone knows of a more stable crack than the above method.

Cheers.

Hi
i am in the process of trying this method for my old ipad
My worry is its asking for passwords wtc in my apple ID and i have other devices signed into my apple account....My question is will this affect my other devices

Hi all
I am trying to jail break my ipad i have followed the instructions on Phoenix Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5-9.3.6 32-Bit and nothing seems to work.
1: On your device, go to "Settings > General > Device Management" and trust the certificate i do this and i assume its a profile IOS14 & ipad os 14 beta software program. i have no idea on how to set it and the ipa and impactor pop up i sign in with my apple id and it says its wrong...
I am a newbie to all this and could do with some expert help...

Thank you

Apple has killed Cydia Impactor so you can no longer sideload an ipa using it.

Which iPad do you have an what iOS is it on?

The updated method for side loading ipa’s is using Altstore, I have never used it myself but only seen good things about it.

Another method is to download the ipa from an online signing service but their certificates regularly get revoked by Apple.

Instructions for both methods in the link below

Phoenix Jailbreak

If you’ve tried the online option and the app doesn’t download this means that they don’t have it signed at the moment. Not sure if they will resign it with it being an older jailbreak.

This would mean that altstore is the only option, this should work as you sign the app yourself and send to the device.

AltStore

I put the altstore on my windows pc and it would not open...only an icon on taskbar....apart from that nothing......

This YouTube video should hopefully help

I’ve never used it myself as I use Checkra1n so don’t know what to expect but from looking at this video it doesn’t create an icon like you’d see for a program you install

Back