IPhone 3GS Not responding

Genesis

Okay so i know i haven't been here for a while but Mainly because i don't have anything to contribute or any new issues, except for now

I recently Dropped my IPhone 3GS and the screen went black and wouldn't turn on for a few days When suddenly i tried to turn it on and it was powered on for a day or two until i dropped it again, this time from a small height and onto a soft carpet, Rather than the last time which was about a foot drop right down onto the screen. And it turned off again and i can't get it to respond to anything, Just like before, And i am stumped to as what might be wrong and how i would fix it, I have read around about restoring and Stuff and i can't get any sort of response from it and it wont be recognized by my computer or Itunes (Not that it says it can't, just nothing happens on phone or Laptop) So I'm also wondering if anyone here is qualified to help as I'm unsure. Thanks

Sincerely xTFOX

(Edit) 9:39PM
Okay so i went and dismantled and put every back in since i started this post, excluding the battery, as its glued a bit to the Frame but can be removed, unsure of what i did other than perhaps discharging any energy by physical contact and resetting all of the Connections and ribbons but it seems (For now) That it is working again. but i would like to keep this as Temporary.

Last edited:
Back