ipod to pc transfer

MOG

Can someone help..last week one of my hard drives failed which contained all my mp3s (among other things). Now I have all my music on the ipod Touch but none on the HDD so if it updates it will delete all my music. This lot took months to rip from cd and even vinyl and I am not looking forward to doing it all over again. Does any one know of a util that will transfer the files from ipod touch to pc. If you do I will wallow in your greatness forever;-)
Thanks

Thanks Hiteck I was looking for a free programme to back up to my laptop :grin::grin:

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Pity,they are not free, only trials......or else do not support iphpne or itouch.
Thanks anyway

Can someone help..last week one of my hard drives failed which contained all my mp3s (among other things). Now I have all my music on the ipod Touch but none on the HDD so if it updates it will delete all my music. This lot took months to rip from cd and even vinyl and I am not looking forward to doing it all over again. Does any one know of a util that will transfer the files from ipod touch to pc. If you do I will wallow in your greatness forever;-)
Thanks

This one is in our useful Free Apps section & works very well. It's free too (y)

-

update

Thanks to both hiteck and gman I have checked out these files and they would have worked BUT.....after deciding to go with gmans solution...to cut a long story short itunes no longer recognises my ipod so have to reset to factory defaults ie reformat the ipod. Guess where the pod is now??? yup in the bin. Going out tomorrow to get an archos or creative or something that will when all else fails act as a mass storage device so you can back up the data you have. I will seriously never buy another apple product after this. Back to ripping the vinyl & cd's and tagging them and getting artwork to put on an mp3 player.....see you all in june...oh and thanks again for the help.

i just replaced the logic board and battery in my 5th gen video ipod and got it working but i cant get windows to recgonize it. god i hate apple products. i knew there was a reason i never bought one.

Back