iPod Touch

not too sure about games GM, don`t really use mine for that, but i know there are a few games for it, i will scratch around for you and see how many games are out there for it
will get back to you.

not too sure about games GM, don`t really use mine for that, but i know there are a few games for it, i will scratch around for you and see how many games are out there for it
will get back to you.

Thanks kNot... It's for my oldest who will be 9 this December. ;) He's into games as you can imagine... I like the music and movies but hey it's what he wants... :) tia for your help!!

lol def not brave enough for that!

Anyways so far: downloaded itunes onto my pc managed to open the firmware with no problem ( cant understand why it didnt down load on Georges pc- but he runs IE 7 i run FF) BUT it still wont allow it. Tried all 4 firmwares from 1.1.1 up to 1.1.4 still comes up with the unknown error code. George said on the 1.1.1 it came up within seconds to say error, so he then tried to downgrade to the other 3- they took a little longer before it came up with error.

Problem is we are not sure what firmware the touch currently has on it. due to it being stuck.

Any more ideas on this folks. As it seems that trying to download the firmwares to the ipod didnt work.
IF no more ideas then ill try n sell it on ebay in a few weeks see what happens. and will look for a new one

Back