IPTV Advice

Hi guys switched to IPTV just over a month ago, got a trial off someone off here all went well but past month hardly been able to watch anything at peak times, when it works its all good but too many times Im sat here looking at a black screen.

I was wondering do many of your have back up subscriptions so if one goes off you can switch to another sub? I paid for six months should have really bought a month but after 24 hour trial thought all good, haven't watched any tele for days now because its been black.

Hi guys switched to IPTV just over a month ago, got a trial off someone off here all went well but past month hardly been able to watch anything at peak times, when it works its all good but too many times Im sat here looking at a black screen.

I was wondering do many of your have back up subscriptions so if one goes off you can switch to another sub? I paid for six months should have really bought a month but after 24 hour trial thought all good, haven't watched any tele for days now because its been black.
Do you have a vpn ?

You need to ask your provider why this is happening and post back here, then people will be able to advise accordingly.

Seems fine during working day its as if it goes bad during busy times. Maybe need to try VPN first though might not be the supplier
I’m sure there’s a free one on forum somewhere when you say peak times is it when football is on or both when on and not on

Just to update it was the VPN that was the problem, there was an express VPN app on my box with 30 day free trial after connecting TV came on straight away, I should of posted in here days ago instead of being sat looking at a black screen!

Back