Iptv albatross plugin

I have a zgemma h2s and installed this to give it a try, looks very good but some of the items you click on just crash the box, for example ustv now always crashes my box and any stream from any provider on there that I can get to play stops after 10 seconds. Anyone else have similar problems with this?

I have a zgemma h2s and installed this to give it a try, looks very good but some of the items you click on just crash the box, for example ustv now always crashes my box and any stream from any provider on there that I can get to play stops after 10 seconds. Anyone else have similar problems with this?
Hi yes to be honest it only seems to be thise sports channels, you are better off getting paid iptv .

Don't know whether you read the previous Albatros thread last week (before it got hijacked by the chat room warriors) but that thread mentioned the handful of streaming sites that worked! Most are crap or, as you found out, crash your box.

I've just installed Albertros 7.0 on openatv and it's working great, plus able to watch all 5 sly sports in hd. Using the fun/tv section first app, AlbTvapp. Hope people find this of use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just installed Albertros 7.0 on openatv 6.0 and it's working great, plus able to watch all 5 sly sports in hd. Using the fun/tv section first app, AlbTvapp. Hope people find this of use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back