IPTV Audio going out of sync

SlamA

Hi, so I have a zgemma h7s , and I'm having a weird issue with IPTV.

After about 10-15 minutes the audio goes out of sync. The channel zapping is instant which is fantastic. Any idea what's causing this, as the channels are much higher quality compared to my other provider.

With the other provider i have, the channels don't zap instantly, but it seems to hold the sync a lot better. When i click on it, there's a black screen, then a blue loading circle in the top left, then after a few seconds it plays.

Internet is between 50-60 Mbps. All streams are max 1080p.

Download audio syn from within plugin browser then extensions are you using service app how's iptv setup have you spoken to your provider about it

Like what Baz said!! But if you are using Jedi bouquet maker change the player settings from 4097 to 5002 that remedied my h7s

Im using Jedi like Toddy, i'll change player settings and report back.

I've emailed my provider to see if he has any idea, waiting to hear back.

It should be there! If its on 4097 you need to change it, do you have service app? Installed from plug ins, you need that running, l took mine off Jedi when the crash came x c! So can't check it out now. I think service app is the key!

Alright small issue: I cant get serviceapp installed. I went into plugins and it says "opkg_lock: could not lock /run/opkg.lock: resource temporarily unavailable."

I'm unsure about that one ! Have you tried the DVB I know the issue was exactly the same as yours when I moved it to ,5002 the message you are getting is saying service app is not available ! Try rebooting and installing again!! was it in the plugins extension? or system ?

Yeah i've went to plugins, green, systemplugins and tried to install serviceapp. When it tries to install it says "Collected Errors: opkg_lock:could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable"

Right ive got it installed using PUTTY. The instructions on the service app must need updated, instead of

opkg install ffmpeg exteplayer3 enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp
you need:
opkg install ffmpeg exteplayer3 enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

Right ive got it installed using PUTTY. The instructions on the service app must need updated, instead of

opkg install ffmpeg exteplayer3 enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp
you need:
opkg install ffmpeg exteplayer3 enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp
Have you been able to change 4097 to 5002 ?

Yeah, IPTV is working now thankfully and it didnt desync during the 30 minutes i watched so it all seems good now.

Just trying to get the cardshare working and we'll be all good

An old post but hopefully still receive some guidance.I also have a Zgemma H7s and have out of sync sound with IPTV, what does service app do exactly does it allow you to change player from 4097 to 5002? Thanks.

Back