IPTV Black Screen/Not Playing Streams

Hi All,

Looking for a little help from the huge number of experts on these forums.

I'm having some IPTV setup issues on my Vu+ w/Wooshbuild box. My provider has previously worked on this box without issues via XStream Editor. Box is working fine with Vermin side of things but all IPTV channels not playing at all despite bouqets and EPG importing correctly from the line - I'm just getting a black screen. My friend using same provider working without issues and provider says line is showing ok. Issue is same over VPN or without.

Any tips gratefully received.

Cheers

Have you spoke to your provider to re send the line have you tried to re validate it is it isp locked and locked to vpn ip address on providers panel

Hi All,

Looking for a little help from the huge number of experts on these forums. (EXPERT) THATS ME and my apprentice BAZ

I'm having some IPTV setup issues on my Vu+ w/Wooshbuild box. My provider has previously worked on this box without issues via XStream Editor. Box is working fine with Vermin side of things but all IPTV channels not playing at all despite bouqets and EPG importing correctly from the line - I'm just getting a black screen. My friend using same provider working without issues and provider says line is showing ok. Issue is same over VPN or without.

Any tips gratefully received.

Cheers
LEAVE THIS ONE FOR YOU BAZ (y)

Xtream have been getting atacked/blocked recently, try your m3u in VLC player on PC, if it plays ok, use a different plugin/app on E2 box

First try the obvious switch off and totally disconnect your box.
Restart your router.
Make sure all family safe settings etc are switched off.

If still no joy get a trial with a VPN. If all that dose not work try a different trial.

I have had no issues with the mytvonline app as someone else suggested.

I have been using a VPN for a good while now and I restart my router once a week that seems to keep everything running smoothly

Did not read properly you tried a VPN if it is showing as connected at the supplier end this suggests a problem your end.

Try changing the VPN location as well

Last edited:
Not every provid
First try the obvious switch off and totally disconnect your box.
Restart your router.
Make sure all family safe settings etc are switched off.

If still no joy get a trial with a VPN. If all that dose not work try a different trial.

I have had no issues with the mytvonline app as someone else suggested.

I have been using a VPN for a good while now and I restart my router once a week that seems to keep everything running smoothly

Did not read properly you tried a VPN if it is showing as connected at the supplier end this suggests a problem your end.

Try changing the VPN location as well
Not all providers allow use of vpns as they have their own in place.

This is common if router not been reset for a while ideally turn it off completely sometimes you get picture and no sound or in this case the other way round.

Back