Iptv blocked

rochie29

I have been with my current provider for years with 2 subs one on a firestick (starters app) and one on my Samsung tv siptv app.
All has been fine really Barr a few blips bit this last 2 weeks folders have been blocked Saturday from 3.00pm.
Any way round this.
Do providers not stream with vpns or do I have to have vpn my end.

Oh no it’s the dreaded “Super “ Block I would run for the hills 😆😆.
I would suggest buying a vpn and adding a vpn or find a provider that doesn’t get blocked

I have been with my current provider for years with 2 subs one on a firestick (starters app) and one on my Samsung tv siptv app.
All has been fine really Barr a few blips bit this last 2 weeks folders have been blocked Saturday from 3.00pm.
Any way round this.

VPN and/or new provider.

When you mean 'folders' you mean the actual stream or you can't see the bouquet?

It might be worth asking your provider if you now require a VPN or if there's on going work to fix?

think he’s referring to servers been blocked and put it as folders although there catagories.
@rochie29 try tethering from your phones hotspot to your device when football is on if all clears using phone data then it’s your isp blocking you

Reactions: m4u
If it's always at 3pm then I guess it must be server side changes on the provider side.

One problem i have is that i watch mostly on my lounge samsung tv via siptv app would not know how to get a vpn on tv......

One problem i have is that i watch mostly on my lounge samsung tv via siptv app would not know how to get a vpn on tv......
Would need a vpn router unless you go onto Samsung AppStore and search vpn see which is available and sign upto them if any is available.

Try put an app on your phone, ( or hotspot TV off your phone9) if it works ok, then a block issue, there is an app on smart TVs that you can add a VPN, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it .

But as others say buy a firestick or Android based box, and im sure your issue can be fixed.

Or a VPN router but that's probably more than a firestick.

Any way round this.
Some providers/resellers (any worth their salt) will route you thro' a VPS, otherwise at some point you are likely to experience blocks unless you use a VPN of course

Possible to change DNS settings on TV? If not VPN router or better still a firestick or Chromecast with Android TV

Definitely agree with just getting a cheap fire stick if you need to use a vpn.

Depending on your home setup you could also use something like open sense in a vm, but its going to be much more chew than just getting something that supports a normal vpn..

Back