IPTV bouquet channel numbers?

Here is the mod autobouquetsmaker files just ftp then to the autobouquetsmaker folder.

setup.py and plugin.py goes in autobouquetsmaker folder.

bouquestswriter.py goes in the autobouquetsmaker/scanner folder.

then reboot box.

when box reboots go to autobouquetsmaker and click on configure.

setup mode = expert

then set what ever setting u want and there will be an extra setting with

Service Type for IPTV Streams u can set to 1/4097/5001/5002

Now that's autobouquetsmaker setup for bringing in IPTV channels in SKY numbers.

Now Comes the hard part LOL.

ive put my customMix.xml file in so u can see what way u setup the customMix.xml.open with notepad++.
Basically use have to put in your providers stream for each channel you want in a sky number will take a while to set it all up, but onces u have everything done in customMix.xml save it and send to autobouquetsmaker/custom.
To get the correct sky channel numbers there is a EXAMPLE_sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN in autobouquetsmaker/custom send to pc and open with notepad++
PS im not very good at explaning things lol so if someone want to add to this with better wordings then please do.

Attachments

• abm mod files.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
Autobouquetsmaker can bring in iptv channels in sky numbers so you can have iptv FTA sky sub channels all in the say sky UK/Ireland list
Just need the mod file for autobouquetsmaker and a custom.xml with streams links

hi...can u help me to use ABM..which i have loaded on my zgemma box.....iv e had to change supplier for my iptv...and ive made a config file..but cant seem to get it working after using filezilla .....i went straight to AGM...and once opened i pressed green to "Run"..but it goes blank......
Can you help please...

Autobouquetsmaker can bring in iptv channels in sky numbers so you can have iptv FTA sky sub channels all in the say sky UK/Ireland list
Just need the mod file for autobouquetsmaker and a custom.xml with streams links
hi..... can u hep me with a problem.....iv e loaded my config.xml into my zgemma box..and after restarting my box (zgemma) i went to ABM..but it wouldnt work for me......?

hi..... can u hep me with a problem.....iv e loaded my config.xml into my zgemma box..and after restarting my box (zgemma) i went to ABM..but it wouldnt work for me......?
Think you're getting mixed up between iptvbouqetsmaker and autobouquetsmaker

Here is the mod autobouquetsmaker files just ftp then to the autobouquetsmaker folder.

setup.py and plugin.py goes in autobouquetsmaker folder.

bouquestswriter.py goes in the autobouquetsmaker/scanner folder.

then reboot box.

when box reboots go to autobouquetsmaker and click on configure.

setup mode = expert

then set what ever setting u want and there will be an extra setting with

Service Type for IPTV Streams u can set to 1/4097/5001/5002

Now that's autobouquetsmaker setup for bringing in IPTV channels in SKY numbers.

Now Comes the hard part LOL.

ive put my customMix.xml file in so u can see what way u setup the customMix.xml.open with notepad++.
Basically use have to put in your providers stream for each channel you want in a sky number will take a while to set it all up, but onces u have everything done in customMix.xml save it and send to autobouquetsmaker/custom.
To get the correct sky channel numbers there is a EXAMPLE_sd_sat_282_sky_uk_CustomLCN in autobouquetsmaker/custom send to pc and open with notepad++
PS im not very good at explaning things lol so if someone want to add to this with better wordings then please do.

Do you have the updated file versions by any chance please?
This version crashes my box ☹️

Any chance anyone has an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide for this? I've read the last few posts and seem to be getting lost halfway through lol

Back