IPTV Box v525

Kai88

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for what will seem very obvious questions to most, but I'm at an absolute loss of what to do and what my device is capable of.

Long story short. I bought a IPTV box v525 November 2020 from someone my friend knew. I literally had to plug it in and connect the internet and I had all channels from several different countries, including all sports, PPV, movies and 1000's of VOD. Today it stopped working with the message "Your STB is blocked, call the provider. I emailed the person I bought it from but he has not responded. I also don't know who my IPTV provider was.

Am I able to just buy a new service from a IPTV provider that offers all the same things I had with the device I have? Also, I see a lot of talk about N lines and C lines.

Please could someone help me with what I need to do and lookout for? I'm a complete newbie. Any help is appreciated. Thankyou.

Hi can any one advise Im using a Mag 256 its 5 yeras old i want to replace with New vesion or something Better
I read people saying Mags no longer used why? is their better way of watching other then a Mag Box i like the ease of use with mag just portal address needed
Thanks

Hi can any one advise Im using a Mag 256 its 5 yeras old i want to replace with New vesion or something Better
I read people saying Mags no longer used why? is their better way of watching other then a Mag Box i like the ease of use with mag just portal address needed
Thanks
Some providers will be stopping supplying lines to MAC addresses due to security issues.
Mag boxes have codec issues.
Android Eg firestick or other android devices are just as easy to set up and far better for IPTV

I have a Amazon Tv Box is this any Good? do you need a Iptv app for this not as easy as Mag?
Yes they are good for iptv easiest way is to install stb emu pro and imitate your mag box mac address into stb emu pro.
Or your provider may have there own app and just ask them to convert your line from mac to username and password.
Stb emu pro imitates a mag box same layout ect

Back