IPTV Channel Group Sorting

Kaspas4450

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Hi all, I am just wandering if there is a Player or App available out there that will allow the Favouriting or Grouping of Channel Groups, rather than just favouriting the individual channels?

For example: All Sports Channel Groups (Sly, BT, DAZN, Spark) etc into one group called maybe....'All Sports' the same for Movies, Documentaries etc.

I have looked, and can't find anything so I may be on a 'hiding to nothing' here!

Any help and advice as always, is greatly appreciated.

I am currently using Nvidia, Firestick and Cube with Tivimate, and would love something like the above to be available........or maybe it is...here is hoping :unsure:

doesnt your own supplier sort that on the app ? + +tbf if u favourite channels n they r removed or moved by a supplier then they are just dead links that stay in your faves list easier to use the groups but with the smarters i use you can hold down on the channel + favourite it into its own list if thats what u mean ? i have sky/bt in 1 group, dzan,optus,spark in its own but suppose its down to how the supplier sets up the groups on the main panel

doesnt your own supplier sort that on the app ? + +tbf if u favourite channels n they r removed or moved by a supplier then they are just dead links that stay in your faves list easier to use the groups but with the smarters i use you can hold down on the channel + favourite it into its own list if thats what u mean ? i have sky/bt in 1 group, dzan,optus,spark in its own but suppose its down to how the supplier sets up the groups on the main panel
And Smarters will do this put the likes of BT, Sly, Dazn and others into one Group? I have never used smarters, I will give it a try now!

And Smarters will do this put the likes of BT, Sly, Dazn and others into one Group? I have never used smarters, I will give it a try now!

If u fave the channel it goes into a fave group
Nah that is not what I was after, I know you can add individual Channels to your favorites, and ultimately all of the Sky Sports Channels if you wanted and the other sports channels, but what I was after is adding a Whole Group i.e Sky Sports, BT Sports, DAZN etc into their own Group called maybe 'All Sports'. Maybe it can't be done yet.....

Nah that is not what I was after, I know you can add individual Channels to your favorites, and ultimately all of the Sky Sports Channels if you wanted and the other sports channels, but what I was after is adding a Whole Group i.e Sky Sports, BT Sports, DAZN etc into their own Group called maybe 'All Sports'. Maybe it can't be done yet.....
That down to your supplier on main they create the bouquets

Use Tivimate. Brilliant app and piece of piss to do

If you need guidance, send me a PM
Cheers mate, I am currently using Tivimate, but it (at the minute) does not have the function for what I was hoping to be possible, yes I can hide groups and re-order them but I wanted to incorporate all of the sports channels into one group:disappointed:

Cheers mate, I am currently using Tivimate, but it (at the minute) does not have the function for what I was hoping to be possible, yes I can hide groups and re-order them but I wanted to incorporate all of the sports channels into one group:disappointed:
You must be using an old version, then. You need 3.9

4.0 is in beta at the moment, btw

far easier to do such grouping / merging etc in a playlist editor than within an app even if available

As I keep saying, best app out there imo. This functionality is a game changer. Version 4.0 is trying make series link possible for recording!
Question, if I create my groups as shown above, which by the way I think is outstanding, if I then Hide the groups shown on the main screen will it also hide my created Groups? If that makes sense :unsure:

As I keep saying, best app out there imo. This functionality is a game changer. Version 4.0 is trying make to series link possible for recording!
Hello, i'm kind of suffering with the same issue here, need grouping functionality for my playlists, can you guys share it as well with me? many thanks in advance

Back