IPTV Channels Disappearing

bigman41

Hi Everyone

Need some help with IPTV Channels on my ET8000 box, they are disappearing from my channel list and making the box reboot all the time. When it reloads either they all disappear or only a few will come back with the other channels showing N/A where the channels should be.

I am using OpenATV 6.1 and wondering if its a piece of software I need to add to box to stop it rebooting and get all the channels back in 1 go

Thanks

Hi Everyone

Need some help with IPTV Channels on my ET8000 box, they are disappearing from my channel list and making the box reboot all the time. When it reloads either they all disappear or only a few will come back with the other channels showing N/A where the channels should be.

I am using OpenATV 6.1 and wondering if its a piece of software I need to add to box to stop it rebooting and get all the channels back in 1 go

Thanks
I have an et8000 ,what setup are you using to run iptv

Hi Moshibeth

Yes already done this but i have an update and i think it is TS Media causing the problem as my IPTV goes through this and i have to keep reloading it onto my box and the channels come back on....how can i fix it

Thanks

Hi Moshibeth

Yes already done this but i have an update and i think it is TS Media causing the problem as my IPTV goes through this and i have to keep reloading it onto my box and the channels come back on....how can i fix it

Thanks
Is it an m3u file you are using through ts media

Hi just to confirm the problem was with my ET8000 box so need to buy a new one...found a workaround for now but need a better box...any suggestions??????????

Back